Information Literacy Learning Outcomes
1. Recognize that the library staff is available to assist students with their research.
2. Know the types of information sources that are available in the library.
3. Learn to evaluate the information received from websites.
4. Know the why, what and how of the MLA Style.
5. Explore general information sources to increase familiarity with the different eras studied: ancient, medieval, Renaissance, modern.
6. Practice using the databases and make online folders for keeping your research.