All autobiography is self-indulgent.--Daphne du Maurier (1907-1989), British novelist.
Autobiography is only to be trusted when it reveals something disgraceful. A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats. --George Orwell (1903–1950), British author.
Expository Writing Assignment: Write an expository essay on a topic involving gender issues such as:
Expository Writing Assignment:
Write an expository essay on a topic involving gender issues such as:
· Women and sports · Women in the workplace · Women in the military
· Women and sports
· Women in the workplace
· Women in the military
Information Literacy Learning Outcomes
1. Students will become aware of general information sources on gender.
2. Students will learn to use the library catalog to find books about their topics.
3. Students will learn to find articles using information databases available in the library.
4. Students will recognize the value and differences of potential information sources in a variety of formats (e.g., multimedia, database, website, data set, audio/visual, books).