E.M. and Christine E. Lynn Library
- over 100,000 physical items in its collection: includes books, print journals, DVDS, CDs and musical scores
- access to over 40 academic online databases, both general and subject-based
- access to over 90,000 e-books
- approximately 40 computers with printer capabilities
- wireless access available throughout the library
- 4 group rooms, each equipped with a computer
- The Coleman Electronic Lab and the Perper Lounge, located near the entrance of the building are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This class is designed as an introduction to the services available at Lynn Library.
- Learn how to access the Lynn Library website in order to obtain information.
- Learn how to contact a Lynn Librarian in order to obtain assistance in your research.
- Learn three reasons of why you cite your sources.
- Learn the three essential components of a citation in order to cite correctly.