Information Literacy Learning Outcomes
1. Explore general information sources on masks.
2. Know the types of information sources that are available in the library.
3. Identify the value and differences of potential information sources on masks.
4. Recognize that the library staff is available to assist you with your research.
5. Identify keywords and related terms for the mask research.
6. Evaluate reliability, validity, accuracy, authority, timeliness, and point of view or bias of various sources.