Information Literacy Learning Outcomes
1. Explore general information sources to increase familiarity with the topic.
2. Know the types of information sources that are available in the library.
3. Identify the value and differences of potential information sources in a variety of formats (e.g., multimedia, database, website, data set, audio/visual, books).
4. Recognize that the library staff is available to assist students with their research.
5. Investigate the scope, content, and organization of information sources.